Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2018

My Weight Loss VLOG | How I lost over 30 lbs!



My name is Joanne and I have been in the process of healing my body with a raw vegan fruitarian diet since Oct 2017. I have also lost weight which is a huge plus. Although I didn't begin this journey for those reasons alone. Also as indicated, I'm in the process of eliminating my thyroid nodules, as well as heal my thyroid, and glandular systems in general. I look forward to what this life has to offer me in terms of success with raw vegan Fruit based, Genesis 1:29 liberation diet and healing. I want the same for you and I am here to help you do that! I believe just about anything can be truly healed through proper diet, rest, and fasting. But disease doesn't just develop in a few short months. It took me a long time to develop the issues that I have so I don't expect to eliminate them in a few short months. I have been learning from many great teachers such as Dr. Morse, Prof. Arnold Ehret, Herbert M. Shelton, Loren Lockman and many more. I am not a medical professional nor do I want to be. I do not give medical advice but my opinion based on my knowledge about natural health. I would never tell someone to do what I would not do or am not personally doing myself. I strongly encourage everyone to educate themselves and become their own practitioner. I want to thank you for taking the time to watch this video. I hope you like this channel. I want to be a positive influence in your life and be a support to you on your health journey. Please subscribe for more videos. Highly Recommended! Get The Detox Miracle Source book by Robert Morse, N.D. http://amzn.to/2GhgU7v FREE ARNOLD EHRET BOOKS! http://www.myfruitthing.com/2019/03/free-books-by-arnold-ehret.html MY SITES SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH: If you are interested in implementing a fruitarian diet or you just want to know more about what it's all about please check out this informative article. http://www.myfruitthing.com/2017/12/an-introduction-to-fruitarian-living.html JOIN ME ON ODYSEE For more Natural Health content :) https://odysee.com/$/invite/@myfruitthing:8 And a special thanks to Dr Morse for getting me going with common sense information that I can use. FOR SUPPORT: Also check out a couple of groups in Facebook for support on your journey. They are; Dr Morse Detox Support: for women only and Fans of Dr. Robert Morse ND Stay tuned for more and thanks for watching! www.myfruitthing.com DISCLAIMER: The content published by My Fruit Thing, Joanne Utke, or www.myfruitthing.com is intended for informational purposes only and is not meant to be medical advice. I would never ask anyone to substitute my judgment for their own. I am not a doctor. Please consult your doctor or Naturopathic practitioner before implementing a new diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly comments always appreciated but spam will get deleted :)

Health is Basic folks!

Health is Basic folks!
Dr. Morse