Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2018

Our 38 year old fig tree video :)




    Click this link for a wide view picture of my tree https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl8Ytu2gOwv/?taken-by=myfruitthing

     My name is Joanne Utke, and I have been healing my long suffering multiple digestive issues with a raw vegan fruitarian diet. I Have also lost over 40 lbs, which is a huge plus. Although I didn't begin this journey for those reasons alone. I am in the process of eliminating my thyroid nodules as well as heal my thyroid. I look forward to what this year has to offer me in terms of success with raw vegan Fruitarianism, and healing. I want the same for you, and I am here to help you do that!

 I want to thank you for taking the time to watch this video. I hope you like this channel. I want to be a positive influence in your life and be a support to you on your health journey. Please subscribe for more videos.

My Site and Social Media Links:

If you are interested in implementing a fruitarian diet or you just want to know more about what it's all about please check out this informative article. 

And a special thanks to Dr Morse for making his information and herbs available to the public.



DISCLAIMER: The content published by MyFruitThing, Joanne Utke, or www.myfruitthing.com is intended for informational purposes only and is not meant to be medical advice. I would never ask anyone to substitute my judgment for their own. I am not a doctor. FYI The statements made by Joanne Utke may not be the same as your doctor. Please consult your doctor, or certified Naturopathic  Practitioner before implementing a new diet. As always common sense it key and you are the only one who can make decisions regarding your health.


Today is the first day of the rest of your life! What are you going to do with it?

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope this helps you in some way! 

Please leave a comment and share! Tell me what you think :) 


If you are new to this blog see the quick links and or the welcome page for more.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for my videos

And join me on Osdysee for content freedom!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly comments always appreciated but spam will get deleted :)

Health is Basic folks!

Health is Basic folks!
Dr. Morse