Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2019

The World Peace Diet by Will Tuttle


My number one recommended book on veganism! 

Will Tuttle

Will Tuttle
The World Peace Diet

   I had the pleasure of meeting the author and hearing him speak last year and he is right on. I love this book! Get it today. Start this year with a new way of looking at our world and the animals that we share it with. Let us together create a world of mercy, compassion, harmony and peace. Remember peace isn't just the absence of conflict but the presence of countless daily choices and actions. To read my personal review this book click this link.




Want to transition to a plant based diet? Check out my step by step plan made just for you.


Today is the first day of the rest of your life! What are you going to do with it?

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope this helps you in some way! 

Please leave a comment and share! Tell me what you think :) 


If you are new to this blog see the quick links and or the welcome page for more.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for my videos

And join me on Osdysee for content freedom!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly comments always appreciated but spam will get deleted :)

Health is Basic folks!

Health is Basic folks!
Dr. Morse